Exciting News: We are Moving to a New Office!
Dear valued patients, I am excited to announce that we will be relocating to a new office located just 5 minutes away from our current location, behind the HEB, at 21202 Market Ridge, Suite 101. This new office will provide a beautiful and comfortable environment that we are confident will make you feel right at home.
Our move is scheduled for next month, and we are working diligently to ensure a seamless transition. We understand that a change in location can be an inconvenience, but we assure you that our commitment to providing exceptional care to our patients remains unchanged.
The new office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and amenities to ensure the highest quality care and comfort for our patients. We believe that this move will greatly enhance your experience and we are excited for you to see it.
We will continue to provide the same outstanding services that you have come to expect from us, and we look forward to welcoming you to our new location soon.
If you have any questions about our upcoming move, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Dr. Maria Atique Rojas
"Summer's here for Cheeky Cheer!"
Here are some, feel free to borrow them for your entry!
- Compliment someone
- Recycle bottles
- Give a smiley face picture to someone
- Visit a nursing home
- Share toys with siblings
- Make cards for someone
- Give your allowance at church Sunday offering
- Help someone with yard work
- Call a grandparent to say hi.
- Read to a sibling
- Do an extra chore
- Bake cookies for first responders
- Write/paint kind words on smooth rocks and leave on your walking trail or park
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Smile at a stranger
- Create care packages
- Write letters to military /veterans
- Eat with someone at lunch time
- Encourage someone
- Help clean up a mess
- Tell your parents you love them
- Clean you room without being asked
- Donate Food to Food bank
- Write letter to Grandma or Grandpa
- Give a hug
- Bring dessert or dinner to a neighbor
- Make a birdfeeder for a friend
- Walk the dog
- Mow your neighbor's lawn
- Carry in groceries
- Bring in the trash containers for your house or neighbors
- Wash the dishes
- Give someone flowers
- plant a tree
- donate toys
- donate food
- send a care package to soldiers
- let someone go in front of you in line
- help someone before they ask
- compliment a stranger
- pick up litter at a park
- place a jar of pennies by a wishing fountain
- hide a cheerful note
- wash someone's car
- cook dinner for mom and dad
- color a picture for someone
- play with someone new
- say good job to someone
- help put away the returning books at the library
- create your own good deed
Article from Plameca featuring Dr. Maria-Isabel Atique and how she is leveraging 3D imaging to level-up her orthodontic practice.
Good habits lead to better health, during COVID-19 and always.
Here are a few important reminders for orthodontic patients and parents.
In order for us to be able to stick with ADA guidelines for social distancing this might mean you could be offered fewer options in the beginning and we thank you for cooperation in advance while we work through this difficult time. We are following all American Dental Association guidelines to prevent exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we can assure you our team and doctor are symptom free and ready to serve you in a safe environment. We have participated in numerous webinars and informational meetings for the best practices to protect our patients and team. We have made some changes to appointments to keep both our patients and our team safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is what to expect at Atique Orthodontics BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER your appointment.
▪ We ask that all patients BRUSH & FLOSS YOUR TEETH THROUGHLY AT HOME before your appointment. We would like to minimize the exposure of our patients and the toothbrushing station will only be used as necessary and disinfected after use.
▪ We will ask all parents and siblings to stay in the car if possible. We have now, “Curbside Check In”, when you arrive, please text us at (210) 899-5494 and we will sign you in, please take a moment to fill out the SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMED CONSENT and the SUPLEMENTAL HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE at https://www.atiquesmiles.com/patient-forms too. In fact all our forms are being uploaded so you can use your cellphone or computer to do all required paperwork from the safety of your house or car.
▪ We will text you back when we are ready for you. At that point, only the patient will be allowed in the office. (Parents with small children ONLY will be allowed in and will be required to wear masks, if you do not have one-we will provide one for you)
▪ We will be keeping social distancing, there is 6 feet between each of our treatment chairs, we have installed dividers between them, sneeze guards at our front desk and we will continue to keep a high standard of disinfection of our equipment and our personal protective equipment.
▪ You will be seeing us with N95 masks, surgical masks, shields, gloves, lab coats and disposable gowns during orthodontic appointments.
▪ If you have any questions or concerns about our safety measures, do not hesitate to ask.
▪ Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, we are more than happy to come to your car so we may update you as well.
These processes are constantly evolving, and we will modify them as necessary and recommended. Please understand that all of this is new for us and that there may be longer than usual wait times, as our staff gets used to the new procedures. We are here for you, so please do not hesitate to call if you have any further questions. We thank you again for your cooperation and understanding in advance and we look forward to seeing you soon!
With much love,
Dr. Maria I Atique Rojas and the Atique Orthodontics Team